RE: Time of the day

I solved the problem myself. Not quite sure why it works now. The solution
is:

"If time > Zeit+BarInterval and time < EndZeit - BarInterval then begin"

where zeit = time of the first bar of the day and EndZeit = time of the last
bar of the day.
BTW, of course i was using intra day data!

If I use the following EL code ("If date>date[1] then Zeit = time;"), I get
exactly what i want in the print log - the time of the first bar of the day.
Since I do not want my system to take the signals on the first bar i add the
following line ("If time > Zeit+BarInterval then begin").

Well, the system is taking the signals on the first bar of the day!

Any ideas?

Volker

Vars: Zeit(0);
If date>date[1] then Zeit = time;