Re: Time of the day

german greetings via the list

your problem is that you set the TRIGGER valid on one day and dont reverse it
on the close of the day - so its STILL valid next day and triggers to early

as per youre other post you found one solution:

"If time > Zeit+BarInterval and time < EndZeit - BarInterval then begin"

but carefull, as that will NOT trigger during last bar of the day - if thats intended ok

you might like to try simply:

if time > 1000 and time < 1600 then begin

e.g. that will not trade the first half hour and the last 15 minutes of S&P futures

rgds hans
around the corner :-)