Re: Time of the day

EasyLanguage places Market, Stop and Limit orders generated on the close of
this bar to be filled on the next bar.  To keep from trading on the first
bar of the day you must NOT place orders on the last bar of the previous day.

Samuel

if  Time < Sess1EndTime  then begin
{  Place your entry orders here  }
end ;

At 09:03 AM 03/11/99 , you wrote:

>If I use the following EL code ("If date>date[1] then Zeit = time;"), I get
>exactly what i want in the print log - the time of the first bar of the day.
>Since I do not want my system to take the signals on the first bar i add the
>following line ("If time > Zeit+BarInterval then begin").
>
>Well, the system is taking the signals on the first bar of the day!
>
>Any ideas?
>

>Volker
>
>Vars: Zeit(0);
>If date>date[1] then Zeit = time;
>If time > Zeit+BarInterval then begin

    Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista Research
    129 Staff Drive                       voice: 1(850) 243-5105
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    skt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.vista-research.com/
             ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****