Re: Exchange Fee's

Sorry my daughter sent the first one before I edited it playing a on joke
me. lol

I heard for sometime now the same. Seems the futures exchanges are still
having a hard time breaking away from the past in many ways. I wrote all of
them about a year ago suggesting current monthly fees could and should be
replaced with ticket charges. The Internet is to big an arena for them to
expect the public to pay monthly fees to their markets. The more exposure
to the public the better which would result in higher trade volume for
them, more money than they currently make in fee's.

Robert