Fixed Ratio or Optimal F?

Just got the marketing materials from someone claiming to have the best
money management algorithm in the biz. His name is Ryan Jones. (Haven't
heard of him.)  Before I threw the thing in the trash (I always open the
envelopes) I read the part where he claims that his Fixed Ratio method is
superior to optimal-f. At first I thought that he was trying to capitalize
on a variation of optimal f but he doesn't seem to do this in his marketing
materials at least from what I could see. But I could be wrong. Without
revealing anything about what his "Fixed Ratio" method is, he proceeds to
cut down all other money management methods including the fixed fractional
(2%-of-capital) and the optimal f.  He also says he will give  $1000 and I
quote "to anyone who can produce more profits and less risk by applying any
variation of the fixed fractional method instead of a Fixed Ratio variation
to a historical track record after a drawdown". I have no clue what this
means and that's probably why it would be impossible for me to collect
$1000.

Can anybody comment whether this fellow has something of value or is he just
another vendor trying to sell something of dubious quality?

Mark Brown do you know him?