From: cbspz@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:08:37 -0500
To: Bert <mbcsne@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New book

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR THE TRADING PROFESSIONAL
by Connie Brown, Foreword by George Lane

Hello Bert,

The time has arrived!
Thank you for sending us an e-mail to notify you when an
order could be placed for my new book. The release
date is the end of March and you can now reserve your
signed edition directly from our web site. The book will
cost US$49.95 + shipping.

To reserve your copy today… please click on….
http://www.aeroinvest.com/formulas/products.html

To review the TABLE of CONTENTS which has
just been added to our web site … go to…
http://www.aeroinvest.com/support/tablecontents.htm

Thank you for your interest and you will be notified
by e-mail when your order has been filled and is on the
way to your address.

Have a good day…
Connie Brown