Re: And the standings are...

www.baseballbat.com scored:

www. sincerely.com scored:

www.WAHHHH.com scored:
> >Hans Esser  252  < ANTI SPAMMING

Howard,

Im very impressed by your counting ability - however, I have not posted anything
during the time period > Nov, 18th 98 and < Feb, 2nd 1999 due to a posting
strike of mine.

So that was about 2.5 months I didnt really compete and would like that you
correct youre stats accordingly by either:

a) deduct all posts from competitors during the same time and post those
numbers new and immedeately  or:

b) adjust my posts by the lacking time factor, e.g. :

number of posts posted
-----------------------------------             x full time of competion
(full time - posting strike time)

mightbe

    252
(7.33-2.5)

...and before someone asks the above formula is NOT BLACK-SCHOLES and I
wont take a job as fund manager in LTCM either.

> Howard = MUNGO/BINKY or TD < a registered trademark
1 post and counting........and waiting

rgds hans
www.sirtrade.com