a map to the holy grail

In many conversations that I had with people who are traders often i had been told that there is no "Holy Grail" indicator or systems.I respect the men who told me this and yes with all respect i do honor their own personal opinions on this subject. However I know that there are limited markets(stocks,bonds,futures etc.)and limited markets have limited rules for making money like(Buy High and Sell Low etc.)And everyone wants to win in trading in these limited markets(profit).But there are so many systems/indicators out there.[I]believe that one must be dominant,one must out perform the others,regardless to what market.One is master of it's domain. Such limited markets/so many systems.

Epilog:Opinion based material,no harful intentions.

Bryant