Re: CL_Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA - industry practice ???

Robert,

I think that you're probably dealing here with someone who has a high degree
of integrity and confidence in his product-- as opposed to a scammer who is
only interested in blowing as much product out the door as possible--
knowing that the majority of buyers won't ever bother to request a refund,
nor navigate a well-crafted barricade of hurdles to chase a refund.

Someone who has confidence in their product doesn't want to put themselves
in a position of hand-holding a lot of whining newbies who only ordered the
product because it came with a free-trial or money-back guarantee.  People
who probably were not qualified to use it in the first place.

I don't know anything about the product that you're concerned about, but I
would tend to agree with someone here who mentioned something to the effect
that the vendor hasn't already been torn to shreds by some of the more rabid
elements on this List-- this aspect probably speaks better for the viability
of his product than any satisfied user ever could.