Re: CL_Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA - industry practice ???

Dans un courrier daté du 10/03/99 01:44:45 Heure d1iver Pari45 Madrid,
whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  In most cases, the
>  answers are:
>
>  1.	no demo disk
>  2.	I can go to the website, read the description, view some trading results
>  or
>  	charts
>  3.	no freebee, but I can have a demo trial for $99 (or whatever), and if I
>  like
>  	the product and buy from them, the money will be used as credit against
the
>  	purchase price
>  4.	when I mention that certain companies have free trial (in most cases,
I'm
>  	ommitting the truth), the reply is: "you're welcome to try the other
>  companies"
>
>  So my conclusion is that IT SEEMS TO BE INDUSTRY PRACTICE THAT THERE IS NO
>  FREE TRIAL (FREE=NOT PAYING A CENT).

Some do not act like this.
We are one among them.
All of our trial version are free from the web site and workable.

If I remember, Doug Deming provided such trial offers in the past too.
I do not know if it's still the case .

Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com