99.5% satisfaction MA

>Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 13:32:22 -0600
>From: Robert W Cummings <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Mark Jurik <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Cc: "'code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>       "'omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>        "'_Norman Smith'" <nfsmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: CL_Adaptive moving avg.

>So in others words the free lookers didn't buy so you decided that wasn't
>good for you.
>You felt it better for the public to buy then be stuck with your indicator
>if they didn't like or couldn't use them. I see why you call it a business
>decision. Here's an idea if your satisfaction rate is 95.5 as you claim
>then offer a money back offer during a limited trial period and have a 100%
>satisfaction rate.

>Robert

Robert,
     With all due respect to Mark Jurik, I do not know anything about the
Jurik MA and therefore have no opinion on it.  It could very well be the best
investment you could ever made.  What I do know is that in my marketing class
in college I learned that when given a choice, sometimes people will think the
higher prized item are better and therefore buy it !  Consider the following-
which would you think are better ???

Prefume A        $ free
Prefume B        $ 2
Prefume C        $ 29.95

System A        $ free
System B        $ 50
System C        $ 250
System D        $ 30,000

Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!  They are all the same- I just put it in a different
package.  Sorry, no refund- remember our agreement ?
     Personally, if I had something that works, I wouldn't sell it, write a
book, or give any seminars.  What I would do is let you try it for free and
you pay me when you feel that you benefitted from it.  I would let God be my
enforcer.  Isn't there an old saying that " if you cheat someone, you are not
going to benefit from it " ???  Just look around and see.