Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA

At 04:41 PM 3/9/99 -0500, Jwtrader@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Robert,
>     With all due respect to Mark Jurik, I do not know anything about the
>Jurik MA and therefore have no opinion on it.  It could very well be the best
>investment you could ever made.  What I do know is that in my marketing class
>in college I learned that when given a choice, sometimes people will think the
>higher prized item are better and therefore buy it !  Consider the following-
>which would you think are better ???
>
>Prefume A        $ free
>Prefume B        $ 2
>Prefume C        $ 29.95
>
>System A        $ free
>System B        $ 50
>System C        $ 250
>System D        $ 30,000
>
>Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!  They are all the same- I just put it in a different
>package.  Sorry, no refund- remember our agreement ?
>     Personally, if I had something that works, I wouldn't sell it, write a
>book, or give any seminars.  What I would do is let you try it for free and
>you pay me when you feel that you benefitted from it.  I would let God be my
>enforcer.  Isn't there an old saying that " if you cheat someone, you are not
>going to benefit from it " ???  Just look around and see.

Mark Jurik doesn't sell systems, he sells tools (it's really important to
understand the difference). Like Sears. Craftsman tools work, and they sell
them to the public (good thing for people who like their tools).

Jurik has plenty of satisfied customers on this list. If he was selling
shoddy stuff, there'd be quite an uproar.

For what he sells, his tools are reasonably priced.

Allan

"A pessimist is a man who thinks everybody is as nasty as himself." -
George Bernard Shaw