RE: CL_Adaptive moving avg. -in defence of Jurik

Wong I think its a good thing to state your opinion concerning Jurik's
indicators. I have only seen a few negative posts about him and those were
from novice traders. The thing I don't like is Jurik's marketing polices to
sell his indicators. For example take a house, its far easier to sell a
house before its built than to wait until is actually built. The reason is
the mind makes it much better than it will actually be in reality. So when
people look at Jurik's description the mind perception will work in his
favor. The old catch 22 is if you find later you can't use it then guess
what your too lazy and ignorant. Look and see if he has the T3 used in
comparison instead of the old moving average at his web site. I'm not
saying he is anything but honest and a good guy all I'm saying is he sells
more indicators by not showing a demonstration. Is that wrong, not in my
opinion but its deceptive and that's a fact. Its like hypothetical results
compared to real time results one is the minds perception and the other is
reality. Once again this not an attach on Mark Jurik's character.