Re: CL_Adaptive moving avg.

I never said Jurik wasn't conscientious and honest. Point was you can't
have a free look at any indicator he has written before you buy it. How
many products do you buy that you can't see it perform before you make your
purchase? Fact is every word I said in my post is true.  I continue to
recommend that people never buy what they can't see perform first before
buying.
I ask Mark why this was and he said it was a business decision. So I made a
business decision not to buy it.

Robert