Re: CL_Adaptive moving avg.

Attached is a file I downloaded when I was at "http://www.altavista.com/";
website.

I keyed in "adaptive moving average" (note: use quatation marks; otherwise
there will be more than 276,500 web pages).  There are presently 33 web
pages connected to "adaptive moving average".  I then chose item # 1.

I have the former AMAFUNC2	(the one I purchased years ago) and the present
JMA (the one I purchased last year).  I still haven't figured out which one
is better.  I have written some very simple systems using both, with my
very limited EL knowledge.  There is no definite conclusion as yet which
version is better.

The "bad" (really not so) point about Jurik's ama is that I can't really go
into detail when communicating with members, because of copyright
restriction.  For example, I can't give out the ela to anyone.

With the Kaufmann's ama, it seems there is no such restriction.  And that's
the good point if you're talking to other members of the newsgroup.

There are other ma's (ama's ??) - dema, t3 and tema1.  I think one can
download it somewhere, maybe the omega research website.

Regards,

Wong