From: bullandbear@xxxxxxxxx <bullandbear@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 March 1999 14:56
Subject: price inputs help

>I have a tradestation 4.0, and i am trying to place a system in it for
Forex trading,I requested help from them and it was useless one even respond
with quotes from the book about 10 pages (and I have the Book).

>I was just trying trying to tell tradestation that I have $10,000 is the
capital figure,so if i use a $5,000 money management stop I wanted
tradestation to deduct the MM stop from the capital amount as default for my
system but they cant tell me how to do that they want to send me to Omega
Solution Providers so where are these guys and what do they do?