Re: Time Stamping in the GlobalServer

my experience with the data mgr from DBC :-

if writing program to use its DDE link - even binary, it sends
a block of updates to your program instead of a continuous
pipeline of data flow, so no matter what time stamp is, the
receiving end almost always get the data LATE.

So, if TS GLobal Server is connected to the DataMgr, obviously
for the benefit of easier to maintain - the data then collected
by the Global Server will be exactly like MetaStock Professional
realtime - useless.

I think I am glad to hear this - as more wrong data collected,
less competition out there :)

-Lawrence Chan