Re: BMI & TS4b21

STRANGE..............

I have BMI satellite with TS4 build 21.  Have the 2nd session checked for
s,m,t,w,t so as to get all ticks.  time is from 02:30 pm to 07:15 am.  the chart
of dm and sf show the globex price (upper left hand corner) but bars and not
updating.  Candian$ shows price in left upper corner and bar chart is updating.
Its wild, have not changed anything and in past the bars updated.  tried to change
to ticks and minutes and still same...no updating of bars.
Shut down and rebooted and still same. Anyone else??????
I have used ts for years and never seen this.  It usually updated and the new
prices comes in.
Gil