Feature Request # 2

Wednesday, 03 March 1999

When deciding to purchase TS2000i, the sales representative informed me
that one could name each indicator, paintbar, system, etc. individually,
with names of up to 256 characters.  He informed me that these files
would be able to reside in a user specified directory.  The user would
be able to locate, edit, sort, archive, etc. these files using his own
utilities as opposed to ONLY Omega utilities.  This would significantly
enhance the flexibility and usability of TS2000i.

I was disappointed to find out in actuality that this feature is not
available.

I would strongly recommend that you add this functionality, which would
help TS2000i be a more powerful development environment.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and let me know
the status of this request.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Andrew Peskin