Re: TS 5 CRAP SERVER

Mark,

It appears as though this situation was occurring in the night
session. Us9m is not a valid symbol for nite session Bonds since the
cbot went to electronic overnight. Symbol should be ZB9M.

I Don't know but this could cause the differences.

Did you find this difference on the day only symbols Dus9m trading
with some volume?

Regards,

Alan