re:Futures mag sells opinions?

Prostituting oneself to the advertisers must eventually lower the
standard of the magazine to such a degree that no one takes it
seriously anymore.

I can't believe that this is a viable long-term buisiness strategy.

However in the case of the trading journals it seems to be the
case that most traders never read the magazine until the end of their
subscription anyway because they quit the trading business. So hype
might pay off in this case.