Re: Futures mag sells opinions?

This is the very reason why I refuse to subscribe to any magazine, newspaper, or
watch with any regularity the news on TV. If I do watch or read something, I take
it with a grain of salt. When you think about it, our lives are controlled by the
media we read and watch more than we want to believe. It's my opinion we've
become a society where we allow others to do our thinking for us.

William