Re: TS2000i Timestamps, Another Question

On Monday, March 01, 1999 6:54 PM, sptradr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Does the TS2000i "server" record or save each tick in the following format:
>hh:mm:ss?

>TS4 only records ticks to the minute (hh:mm), not second.

>Tony Haas

Sorry about the Fraudian slip -  the response should have read  "Date and
Time" not "Data and Time" as corrected below.

In the case of the BMI datafeed, the Date and time are only updated every 30
seconds.  I don't know how often the Omega Server syncronizes the PC clock
to the feed clock but in between the time must rely on the PC.  I know that
is not very long but Omega Research is probably playing it safe.

Bob Scott