Re: TS2000i Timestamps, Another Question

On Monday, March 01, 1999 6:54 PM, sptradr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Does the TS2000i "server" record or save each tick in the following format:
>hh:mm:ss?

>TS4 only records ticks to the minute (hh:mm), not second.

>Tony Haas

In the case of the BMI datafeed, the Data and time are only updated every 30
seconds.  I don't know how often the Omega Server syncronizes the PC clock
to the feed clock but in between the time must rely on the PC.  I know that
is not very long but Omega Research is probably playing it safe.

Bob Scott