Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: TS 5 CRAP >indicator paste in enough is enough

  • To: "Omega List" <rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: TS 5 CRAP >indicator paste in enough is enough
  • From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:43:33 -0500 (EST)

LOOK MR. Sentinel Trading

http://www.markbrown.com/order1.htm

http://www.markbrown.com/order2.htm

>Then just click import and all  your indicators, functions and systems will
be imported, and your right you could not even see what was in your huge ela
in ver4.

WRONG and here ONCE AGAIN are the screen shots to prove it.  With TS 4 you
can choose to import all (which evidently means just one at a time to you)
or you can choose to pick from a list (see the list I posted just for you?)
which is properly listed alphabetically.  With beta testers like you TS 5
will be just what I expected.  This is the very reasons they dont want guys
like me being a beta tester..  I have eyes and I can see!!!!!

>I think you miss my point.

No I get your point you dont get mine, you are evidently not a power user, I
do not want to nor can I import 1000's of indicators at a time because I
have the max of 1000 in there already!  You just dont get it.

>Each ela is displayed any way you'd like the screen shot posted is not the
first in the process, but the guts of the ela.

Bull crap you are WRONG! you can choose all (they are a mess) you can choose
just indicators(they are all a mess) or you can pick systems)they are all a
mess) pick what ever you want they are a mess !!!!  how blind can you be?
It is very obvious you dont know crap about the new ts 5 which doesn't
surprise me..

>And yes I archive each of my systems and associated indicators in their own
ela.

gee how efficient that is...have some time our hands do we?

>Excuse me for trying to say what is actually the case, I have been running
and trading full time with my beta ver. for some time now, using DTN,

WHAT, I dont want to even hear this crap..you must be trading using EOD data
pal..and btw you have never failed to answer a question about the new ts 5,
you and po must both be working for cruz or be in love with him...

====below is what someone asked=====

I imagine this question has come up more than once, but can any of the
beta-testers tell me what RT feeds TS200 will work with? I'm just about to
order SignalOnline, but if there are better ones on the horizon I'm prepared
to wait a little longer.

Rus Newton

======below is your answer=======

DTN(Cable,Satallite),
Signal-On-Line,PC-Quotes,Signal(Satallite,Cable),BMI,StockEdge-On-Line,InSit
e.

=====I KNOW FOR A FACT THIS IS WRONG=====

ONLY BMI AND DBC same ole crap

>I will endeavor to say nothing else and let users find out what they will.
I have never taken the time to respond to these posts before, and will let
those who have not sat and run it all day inform, from their experience.

 good because all you have been doing is repeating what CRUZ has told you to
say so far, you have done no thinking on your own.!