Re[2]: Re[2]: TS 5 CRAP >indicator paste in enough is enough

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Re[2]: TS 5 CRAP >indicator paste in enough is enough
  • From: "Sentinel Trading" <rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:48:12 -0500 (EST)

Then just click import and all  your indicators, functions and systems will be
imported, and your right you could not even see what was in your huge ela in
ver4. I think you miss my point.
Each ela is displayed any way you'd like the screen shot posted is not the first
in the process, but the guts of the ela.

And yes I archive each of my systems and associated indicators in their own ela.

Excuse me for trying to say what is actually the case, I have been running and
trading full time with my beta ver. for some time now, using DTN, I will
endeavor to say nothing else and let users find out what they will. I have never
taken the time to respond to these posts before, and will let those who have not
sat and run it all day inform, from their experience.

Author: Mark Brown
Date:  3/1/99 5:11 PM

>That is a screen shot of one expanded ela file, and someone put a lot of
indicators and functions in one ela archive.

Funny the old TS 4 doesn't jumble up everything like the new TS 5 does!

>Who ever  sent that screen shot is not using the import function like I do.

thats right they are a serious trader who needs to transfer more than one
little indicator at a time...

>I would never put that much in one ela.

Ah yes another power user!   Just who needs to be beta testing ts, for billy
cruzzz