Re: Re[2]: TS 5 CRAP >indicator paste in enough is enough

>That is a screen shot of one expanded ela file, and someone put a lot of
indicators and functions in one ela archive.

Funny the old TS 4 doesn't jumble up everything like the new TS 5 does!

>Who ever  sent that screen shot is not using the import function like I do.

thats right they are a serious trader who needs to transfer more than one
little indicator at a time...

>I would never put that much in one ela.

Ah yes another power user!   Just who needs to be beta testing ts, for billy
cruzzz