Re: bmi bond ticks today

Jim Osborn wrote:

> I'm getting the usual flow in the meats (I forgot to roll my bonds and
> currencies) with TS 3.5, BMI sat, but I've got a big outage in NDX/cboe.
> Maybe BMI is switching back to MIC or maybe back to Nasdaq.
>
> As usual, the best comparison might be for UMDS on BMI vs UMDS on DTN.
> It could be a BMI problem, or an exchange problem.  If anyone has more
> data points, speak up.

As I write this, I have 1004 ticks for NDX.  I don't see any gaps.
Following your comment this weekend about BMI changing from NASDAQ
to CBOE for the exchange for NDX, I "renamed" the symbol.  Of course,
I am running TS 4 which we know does not really care about the exchange.
If you figure out what the correct (according to BMI) exchange is for
NDX, please post it.

Rod