Re: bmi bond ticks today

David Cicia <David.D.Cicia@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>People pointed out that us9m is now the front month. Well, the situation is
>exactly the same there, with gaps of 3-11 minutes all morning. This is a
>repeat of what happened Friday. These gaps are also appearing on the UMDS.
>
>Same for the currencies, and now they haven't updated since 11:09 in either
>TS or UMDS. So we know it is something with BMI - right?

I'm getting the usual flow in the meats (I forgot to roll my bonds and
currencies) with TS 3.5, BMI sat, but I've got a big outage in NDX/cboe.
Maybe BMI is switching back to MIC or maybe back to Nasdaq.

As usual, the best comparison might be for UMDS on BMI vs UMDS on DTN.
It could be a BMI problem, or an exchange problem.  If anyone has more
data points, speak up.

Jim