Re: TS 2000 Time Stamp, Omega Response

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS 2000 Time Stamp, Omega Response
  • From: sptradr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:51:48 -0500 (EST)

OK, but why are the beta testers I've spoken with over the weekend
reporting that TS2000 is using the system clock for tick data timestamps?

I'd like to get to get this issue resolved quickly given its importance.

Tony Haas

Omega wrote:
>> TS 2000 will give the time stamp of the Data Provider, not the PC time.
 If you are using BMI, it will give you the time that is stamped from BMI's
Data Manager. <<