Free trial DLL's (Cycle Tools, Pt&Fig, market Profile) available now

Hi,

The  sirtrade web site has been
seriously updated.

As announced months ago, we provide now free trial versions of the following
code, TradeStation 4  format, 16 bits  DLL's.
The Easy language code is readable, so you may embed this into any study or
system of your own.

All of these tools have been developed here for our own use, and the initial
intention was not to make them available.

We coded it because they were not available, and we think that they were of
interest ( they are, in fact).

Cost = Nothing.
If the software does not work for you, it costs nothing, and you got the
answer without buying a $99.95 test drive.
Validity for realtime use: 99 03 30.

Works  on historical data from 980101 to 990300, until 991230.

WARNING: DLL calls, if not correct (FLOAT replaced by LPFLOAT for example),
will crash TS4. Be careful if you modify something at your own risk, and
always do this offline first. This does not exist anymore in TS2000i, but the
current DLL codes are designed for TS4 16 bits ( will be recompiled 32 bits
later)

CYCLE ANALYSIS TOOLS
************************
All of these tools can be used on raw data or any data serie, like
oscillators, functions...

 	- Maximum Entropy Method
=====================
All parameters available (Power Spectrum, MEM projection, Spectrum resolution
parameters...)
The code is compliant with what was presented by Anthony Warren in the early
years  articles of TechnicalAnalysis of Stoks and Commodities.
Maybe less easy to use that MESA ( allparameters area available in ours), but
the real  JP Burg original algorithm.

	-Lomb Periodogram
==============
An other cycle analysis tool.
Provides useful information on main cycle length and cyclical probability.

	-FFT filtering
=========
Fast Fourier Transform filter

	MARKET PROFILE TOOLS
*************************
-MP display and MP statistics
Still available for trial.

-Overlay profiles ( peaks and valley detection on long term profiles).
This one is not yet documented.

	POINT & FIGURES DLL
**********************
Allows Pt& Fig on any data serie, indicators included

	TRADESTATION 2000i pages
**************************
See the new french section of the web site
The complete price list is available there ( new customers and upgrades)

	NEUROFUZZY LOGIC:
- Free evaluation version available ( SAfir-X The Assistant for expert
Traders)
- Free indicators template for use with your own indicators within
TradeStation.
Press review is increasing. Seems that the neurofuzzy concept works.

That's all, folks!

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
http://www.sirtrade.com