Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

While its probably better to wait for the release
rather than trying to speculate,  I was thinking about the computer
time stamp problem TS2000i. If this is actually true, how would you
best deal with the problem.(other than not upgrading to 2000i)

I have been using a program called Dialer 2000.

http://pages.infinit.net/tlc/software/products/d2000/index.htm

This program will keep your Internet connection going
by re dialing when your ISP boots you off your connection.

It has a feature that will automaticly synchronize your computers
clock with the atomic clock via the web each time you log on to the
internet.Also you can schedule connect & disconnect times so if you
connect at least once a day your computer should have the correct time
down to fractions of a second.

Quote from web page:

Time Synchronization!
Using the built-in time synchronization feature, Dialer 2000 can
adjust your PC clock whenever a connection is made so that your PC's
clock is always right on time! you can specify which Time Server to
use. A list is also provided which includes many well known sites
around the world.

Any thoughts on this solution ?

Alan