Re: re laptop/infrared port

Dans un courrier daté du 24/02/99 21:19:20 Heure d9iver Pari20 Madrid,
he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  good to hear:
>
>  > We're fixed and up anad running, turns out that a software chage made it
>  > work: changing the setting ASSIACT setting to 50,50,50 made all fine.

I seriosly doubt that running SSIACT.EXE and setting the correct value in the
autoexec.bat file has something to do with an IR port conflict.
It addresses the LPTx port setting, frquent on  "modern" computers.

I have solved a lot of dongle problems with SSIACT, and the IR port were not
installed.

Rgds
PO