Re: the art of trading ?

Dans un courrier daté du 24/02/99 17:56:42 Heure d5iver Pari42 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> There software only confirms what a trader already knows.So what am i
>  getting at well it's simple to me there is really no such thing as
>  electronic trading however there are traders and there is trading and
>  technology in regards to helping traders have not came very far.
>  >
>  >Bryant

This is not true.
Our nice  cheap piece of  neurofuzzy software is able to find out stable
solutions ( I never mean perfect) and reliable enough to think to electronic
trading.
The future of TA is  here ( I mean true AI and sophisticated search methods).
Does not mean that other approach ar never valid, but I speak of what I know.

>  Also I would like to comment that the main reason that most people aren't
>  aware of how advanced T&A is now days is more than likely because we who do
>  it dont pay for STUPID ads in Futures and Stock and Commodities magazines
>  expose the stuff.  See, understand that if it isn't a paid advertisement
>  then neither rag will do an article on it.  They only expose what to you
>  what someone pays them to expose.  The people who do pay for their products
>  advertising DO get their articles published.  Sad thing is most all dont
>  know shit....thus the perpetuation of the perception of not advancing in
>  knowledge...have I made my self clear?
>
>  mb

I know a perfect example of a software that has had very good review in

TAS&C Magazine dec.1997
Futures & OTC World  aug.1998
Omega Magazine  Spring 1999
Ts Express 1998
La Tribune 1997

Despite of some critics on minor points...

You may by yourself  verify that  we never advertised in any of these
publication ( with the exception of a few 1 inche, 1 column ad in the
classified ads of TASC or FM early 1997 or 96, and I doubt that they still
remember of the money earned with it).

However, once we will get enough reviews under these conditions ( not ads, but
independant advices from the press that are more fair than  you think), we
will do some advertising to mention THEIR opinion.

As you may know, I usually never do things like others people.
For example, I speak french and sometimes defend Omega Research...
Do and use AI automated software vs EL hand coding...
And so on....

Best regards,

Pierre Orphelin
http://www.sirtrade.com

...and not www.sincerely.com:
 This fake URL  provided by a german contributor -that I do not want to name
to protect Hans Esser's privacy -does not give access to the neurofuzzy logic
software free trial version and above press article copies)