Predictive filters?

  A friend who got TradeStation about 6 months ago, called me today and ask
me if I knew anything about any Predictive filters for TradeStation.  I
asked him what he was talking about.  He said there was an article in the
June 1995 issue of Stocks & Commodities magazine written by John Ehlers
about them.  He said that it may be good for calling some short term moves?
 I told him that I would ask on this list, to see if anyone has any EL
code, or any other info on Ehlers predictive filters?

   I also want to think everyone who helped me with moving and installing
TradeStation build 21 on my new computer!  Now everything works fine!

   Thank You,