Re: IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?

While I don't know, I suspect the program is a big
rip-off.  If you want to check your PC, you can
download a test program for free from
www.rightime.com  (note only one 't' if you are
retyping this by hand).  Be warned this site
is giving the test program away free, but sells
a 'fix' for problems found by the program.

As for individual programs, I suspect the program
just checks to see what is on your machine and
prints some info.  Many programs have minor
problems with clear workarounds, yet I suspect
this program will call them non-compliant.  For
example, Microsoft Excel '97 assumes that
two digit dates less than 20 are 20YY where
as dates greater than 20 are treated as 19YY.
Also Excel '97 incorrectly treats the year 1900
as a leap year.

== Rob ==