Re: The traveling trader

>A friendly suggestion. You need to have an option to save data and settings
to the local HD. 2 reasons.....

DONE!  Forgive me for not mentioning that but assume everything ts is
capable of and more.

>1. Need to be able to work offline to do research/testing without
connecting to the internet.

DONE!

>2. Who in his right mind is going to upload his system to some remote
server?????

We the TraderWare owners last year with our money management company netted
profits that are in the very top of the industry only one other firm that we
know of produced profits higher than ours.  I say this because I doubt that
we would need to go digging around in someone's files in order to find
something better to use.  Besides I and the other owners will put a
guarantee in writing that your studies are safe, and fully encrypted form
all prying eyes.  So you will need to keep your work saved locally also,
because if you forget your password, we will not be held responsible and we
will not be able to retrieve the files for you.

>I really think you should concentrate on providing the data online with
automatic cleaning and updating when you log on. Have an option to store
data on the local HD. Charting and analysis should be on the local computer.

DONE! DONE! This was our very first objective.  We are building our own data
plant using Oracle, we will maintain a complete historical database online
and distribute a CD as well (intraday and daily) Not only that but
automatically adjusted futures data will be available real time.

mark brown