Re: LeoWeb or TimberHill?

At 05:53 AM 2/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Michael,
>

>The screen turns purple when system lost and normal when restored.
>
>Was not in a trade at the time, I'm not a satisfied customer, and I do not
>have a backup arrangement which makes me feel warm and cozy. Downtime and
>backup is a major concern and the only reason I have left a substantial sum
>in my LeoWeb account which doesn't even accrue interest. I intend to move my
>account elsewhere as soon as I can find an alternative. I do not recommend
>anything but the instant fills when TH is and running.
>
>Earl

Earl,

You basically describe the same scenarios I experienced when I was leasing
the TH workstation. I still feel the same way. Have you tried talking to
Support re why you get so many disconnects? My understanding is their
software is way too sensitive to internet slowdowns & cuts itself off when
it thinks it's waiting too long ofr info. Also, I don't like the idea that
open orders I've already placed in their system are killed & must be
re-entered. Comments?

Michael