Re: LeoWeb or TimberHill?

Michael,

"We" used IB when they First came out..1+ mil in assets, signed contracts
for lots and lots of trades, $20RT,  fast as u could ever want.. but many
recalcitrant problems, all of which sound  nearly identical to those Mr.
Adamy has mentioned.

In conclusion there is NO WAY I would consider using them until they got off
their rumps and fixed their frappin software.. and then, quite frankly,
there are other services which are now, and several others which will
eventually be, as fast as they are, without the attitude, activity/contract
size requirements and untenable risk.

Lee