RE: Here's one for the Technicians !!

from what these guys wrote sounds to me like  all we "noise traders" have to
do to be different from the "herd",i.e. make tonnes of cash...:-)
is to set up a fundamental "equilibrium" model and wait for something to
move out of whack( by, say 2 atr...) and then pounce on it, and make a
killing. just before the mighty "fundamentalists  come in and make the
market normal again

So, even though the model doesn't predict prices , I figure I can use their
ideas for modelling anyway, am I missing something?

Forgive any lapses of sanity, but I think the article is just too silly to
even comment seriously, if I could comment seriously that is.....:-)

have a good weekend and send me all your antitrendmodels, cause I've got no
good ones myself :-)

Olof