Re: CL_Need .ELA Wizard !

Dans un courrier daté du 18/02/99 15:49:38 Heure d3iver Pari38 Madrid,
sptrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  I have a simple (I hope) problem. I'm trying to insert text into the print
>  log that will give me the "time of a future barnumber".Say currentbar = 100
>  and time is 1300, I want the time for barnumber 130 (in the printlog). Any
>  ideas ?
>  Thanks in advance-
>  Steve

You may try this function ( not simplified for sake of clarity, and not
tested, because I have a lot of work with TS2000i beta that I  REALLY have on
my computer).
Sorry, no review available.

(Assuming that you are using Forex 24/24 data ONLY)

inputs:tim(numeric), decay(numeric);

value1=timetominutes(tim)+barinterval*decay;
value2=mod(value1,1440)
value3=minutestotime(value2);
addtime2=value3;

Sincerely,