Re:Excessive Security Block popup clicks?

  >>>If it sees the security block
after 20 clicks, why can't it see it after one click??<<<

 I run into this all the time. It typically occurs if I have been performing
a large # of system file verifications over a large # of data windows in my
workspaces. It is bound to occur if I send something to the printer after
extensive crunching.
  What I assume occurs is that ram memory leaks are occurring during
extensive crunches and printouts. The loss of ram then causes the security
block to malfunction.
  The # of active windows of data the system files are applied to
or the # of system files I'm verifying at once often
determines how many times I must click the security block popup button.

dbs