Problems adjusting the position size

Hi all,

maybe you can help me with the following problem:

My system gives the signals to go long or short.
The moneymanagement strategy tells how many contracts to trade (variable
"nrContracts").

I want to dynamically adjust the position size (e.g. add 1 contract to
the position if "nrContracts" increases or subtract 1 contract if it
decreases)

So, adding is easy (with the Buy command).
Not so subtracting (with ExitLong) !

The "EasyLanguage User´s Manual" says on page 102:
"... EXITLONG or EXITSHORT can be hit only once for *** each instance
*** of an entry."

I tried some variations but didn´t come to an acceptable result :(

Can you offer a solution ?

Thank you and best regards,
Ulrich