Re: pricing

PO at a courrier daté of 18/02/99 somewhere in Madrid a écrit :
> Ah! Hans Esser is back from Code List...

NO, not back, Im still there and never been away here - just been more quiet here
and less there and just sometimes I cant be anymore HERE.....

> Nice to see you again.

hmmmm.....very friendly - probably a trap

> Omega List without some light Omega bitching is not Omega List, after
> all...

Didnt see youre average 10 mails per day for a while  - so thought I´ll give you a
hand

> What you may know to explain the above delay is that Bill Cruz will
> personally read every page of the manual before shipping it to you
> personally,

No need to - I wont read it anyway as its probably outdated when I get it as the
last ones - please ship NOW

> in order to make you sure that you will receive a perfect
> product, without any page missing, misspelling word or even any default in
> the paper.  And a serious reading and inspection of the manal needs time
> to be conducted with all the mandatory professional behaviour expected.
> This is why you have a 3 weeks delay between the official release date and
> the shipping date.

Please tell youre mate to spend some 15 minutes on the symbol universe too -
so the quality can easily be doubled.......opppss reminds me, that there was a
mail long time ago telling that there wont be any SU anymore......pity ..

> If you need any explanation like this one, please let me know.

No need for this one - a real one will do - BTW did you see Janette ?

When are you or Janette or Bill touring DUESSELDORF ? 2002 ? 2003 ?

> Sincerely,
>
> -Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com

sincerely hans