From: hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: pricing

WHATS THIS ? - didnt I hear RELEASE on FEB 22 just few days ago - tooting:
to be ONE month AHEAD of schedule <g> - and TS sales !!! people are on
longer shifts since WEEKS - and now shipping is 23 days later............?????

read this:
    MIAMI, Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMGA)
announced that its marketing campaign for the Company's new generation of
premium products, TradeStation 2000i, OptionStation 2000i and Omega
Research ProSuite 2000i, was officially launched today.  The Company had
previously announced that February 22 is the expected official release
date for the new products.

you can order....you can pay(?).....but you cant get it <g>

BTW: I asked OMEGA for a full list of features - I cant get one ....wahhhhhhh - do
they really think they can surprise any COMPETITIOR out there next week ? - bet
they are ALL beta testers <g>

oh yes....... nearly forgot, when visiting the website to get MORE info after reading
a EIGHT page ad in FUTURES, which was more than HALF empty and hardly
told anything - cant get any info there either - besides booking a silly roadshow
somewhere in the US - yeah great..... maybe I can book AIRFORCE ONE aswell
to get over there......

read this:
The Company also expects to launch its new web site, which will contain
detailed information concerning the new products, the first or second week
of February.
    Janette Perez, Vice President of Marketing, Omega Research, commented,

Its FEB 18th here - what date is it over there ????...and didnt know Janette Perez
still works there - havent heard any comments for MONTHS

........they will NEVER learn !

rgds hans
EUROPEAN customer of OMEGA - still
.....and still treated as BEFORE !