Re: pricing

Dans un courrier daté du 18/02/99 14:12:18 Heure d2iver Pari18 Madrid,
he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  WHATS THIS ? - didnt I hear RELEASE on FEB 22 just few days ago - tooting:
>  to be ONE month AHEAD of schedule <g> - and TS sales !!! people are on
>  longer shifts since WEEKS - and now shipping is 23 days
later............????
> ?
>
>  read this:
>  ===========================================================
>      MIAMI, Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMGA)
>  announced that its marketing campaign for the Company's new generation of
>  premium products, TradeStation 2000i, OptionStation 2000i and Omega
>  Research ProSuite 2000i, was officially launched today.  The Company had
>  previously announced that February 22 is the expected official release
>  date for the new products.
>  ===========================================================
>
>  you can order....you can pay(?).....but you cant get it <g>
>
>  BTW: I asked OMEGA for a full list of features - I cant get one ....
> wahhhhhhh - do
  they really think they can surprise any COMPETITIOR out there next week ? -
> bet  they are ALL beta testers <g>

Ah! Hans Esser is back from Code List...
Nice to see you again.
Omega List without some light Omega bitching is not Omega List, after all...

What you may know to explain the above delay is that Bill Cruz will personally
read every page of the manual before shipping it to  you personally, in order
to make you sure that you will receive a perfect product, without any page
missing, misspelling word or even any default in the paper.  And a serious
reading and inspection of the manal needs time to be conducted with all the
mandatory professional behaviour expected.
This is why you have a 3 weeks delay between the official release date and the
shipping date.

If you need any explanation like this one, please let me know.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin

Dans un courrier daté du 18/02/99 15:24:43 Heure d3iver Pari43 Madrid,
robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  $29.95  shipping?????/ What a bogus way to clip 20 bucks on a shipping
>  charge from the customer. Only cost them 10 bucks to send it overnight via
>  fed ex.
>
>  Robert

No, no.

It does not work like this.
After reviewing your personal copy ( see my answer to Hans Esser), Bill Cruz
will himself take your parcel to the Fedex desk at the Miami airport, to be
sure that the parcel will really go into the right plane.

To avoid any  personal automobile  problem, he uses a taxi, and the extra
price is the taxi bill waiting at the airport while the parcel is carried to
the Fedex desk and latest verification.
As you may know, taxi are expensive at Miami Airport. But it is the only
solution to ship your verified TS2000i copy right in time.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin