Trading books for sale

The following books are all used, but in like new condition. Sure, I have turned down the corners of some pages as markers. Rarely do I underline or write in a book.
The price after each book is from Traders Press. I am selling these books at 50% of the Traders Press price, except for Street Smarts. In addition, buyer will be responsible for actual shipping charges (I am in the Seattle area).
The books will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.
Bob Adelman bobade@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Beyond Technical Analysis, Tushar Chande, $79.95 Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns, Tony Crabel, $95 How I Tripled My Money in the Futures Markets, Ulf Jensen, $50 Intermarket Technical Analysis, John Murphy, $60 New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems, Welles Wilder, $65 One Up on Wall Street, Peter Lynch, $19.95 PPS Trading System, Curtis Arnold, $47.50 Quantitative Trading & Money Management, Fred Gehm, $55 Real-Time Futures Trading, Al Gietzen, $45 Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets, Stan Weinstein, $19.95 Street Smarts, Connors & Raschke, $175 (Priced at $115) Supertrader's Almanac Reference Manual 2nd. Edition, Frank Taucher, $49 Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets, John Murphy, $59.95 Technical Analysis, Jack Schwager, $65 The Compleat Day Trader, Jake Bernstein, $39.95 The Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators, Colby & Myers, $70 The New Technical Trader, Tushar Chande, $64.95 The Technical Analysis of Stocks Options and Futures, William Eng, $60 Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master, Victor Sperandeo, $18.95 Trading 101, Sunny Harris, $39.95 Trading By the Book (worn and heavily marked with highlighter), Joe Ross, $175 Trading for a Living, Alexander Elder, $59.95 Trading Systems: Secrets of the Masters, Joe Krutsinger, $50 Winning on Wall Street, Martin Zweig, $14.95