Re: Omega World

Awake or not, he's far beyond the last one I'd listen to-- particularly on
anything to do with Omega. :)

I didn't attend, but a friend sent me some of the tapes of the speaker's
presentations.  One technique that I picked up from a talk by John Bollinger
gave me a major tool in my trading arsenal for generating profitable signals
for intraday Index trading.  Other speakers also presented a lot of very
good information, but this one bit of data would have made attendance more
than worthwhile for me.

Not intended as an endorsement,  just a comment based on actual results.