Trading books for sale

Greetings!

The following trading books are for sale. I have used these very lightly,
except where indicated, with no underlining or marks in the books. I am
asking 50% of the Traders Press new price (in parentheses) plus actual
shipping cost.

Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns, Crabel, $95

How I Tripled my Money in the Futures Markets, Jensen, $50

PPS Trading System, Arnold, $47.50

Quantitative Trading & Money Management, Gehm, $55

Supertrader's Almanac Reference Manual 2nd Edition, Taucher, $49 (Sell at
$19.50)

The Compleat Day Trader, Bernstein, $39.95

Trading by the Book, Ross, (heavily marked with yellow highlighter, but
easily readable), $175

Trading for a Living, Elder, $59.95

Good Trading,
Bob Adelman