lingering Rina soreness

I see they're doing an IPO this morning... It's kind of sickening to me, as
I've evaluated two of their expensive programs now and they're both
crippled with bugs and/or basic design flaws.

When I raised some of these issues I was subjected to the old "you don't
understand, you don't know what you're doing" thing. Then they had the
nerve to insult me for trading the lowly emini contract. This from a
company too cheap to afford a 1-800 number.

Contact me privately if you're thinking of buying these products. I'll be
happy to fill in the details. Dave, no phone calls please. We're still
waiting for your response here on the list. In fact if you want to show
some integrity why not post a list of known bugs so people can be prepared.